Lin Supply Co & Link & Son Plumbing and Heating
Plumbing Supply, Service and More!
Lin Supply Co & Link & Son Plumbing and Heating is a family owned and operated business established in 1953. Originally started under the name of Link & Son by Charles Link and his son Philip Link, doing work out of their home. In 1968 they decided to open a retail store named Lin Supply Co. that catered to the “Do It Yourself” customer. By this time Phil’s sons Steve and Dave began involvement in the business. In 1972 as business grew we purchased the property and constructed the building we currently use today. In 1979 we merged the two operations into a single corporation named Lin Supply Inc. and operate under the two trade names Lin Supply Co & Link & Son Plumbing and Heating. By 1986 we had outgrown our existing building and built an addition that more than doubled our facilities. Though as our company has grown over the years we still maintain the personal touch to our business to both our employees and especially our customers, because we believe that’s what separates us from the “Big Box Stores”